Apart from private charters
, we also offer cruises on a shared yacht basis for individuals, couples and small groups. The cabin charters are operated on traditionally built wooden yachts (gullets). They are crewed motorsailers, ranging from 18m to 30m. Cabins usually have a double berth, or two single berths; some also include an additional upper berth with private sanitary facilities or they are on wash basin. They can adequately accommodate from 8 to 30 persons on each cruise. They all meet standard safety requirements and are equipped with navigation, sailing and cooking equipment.
A cabin charter
is an interesting option for those who would like to spend their vacations cruising the turquoise waters of Turkey, enjoying the company of crew and friendly people on board.
Price list of Cabin Charter in Turkey 2010
* Rates per person/per week in Euro in double cabin
Cabin charter Route A: Bodrum – Gökova – Bodrum
Cabin charter Route B: Marmaris – Fethiye – Marmaris
- Saturday /Monday (other days ev. possible on request)
The above prices include:
- Cruise on board 6/8 cabins air condition luxury A class gullet with en suite home WC & box shower
- Gulet type: +/- double berths size 2, 10 x 2, 00 mt toilette size. 3, 50 m2 cabins 10, 50 m2
- Check in around 18:00 1° day. Check out before 09:00 last day. First and last night in harbour
- Full board accommodation (Arrival day the dinner will be served until 22:00)
- Air condition running for min 8 hrs during day
The prices exclude:
- All drinks are extra (forbidden to consume personal drinks on board)
- Sun towels will be brought by clients
- VHF and GSM calls, tips, personal insurance and all extra such as transfers
- 100% supplement for single cabin accommodation in August 65% in other periods
- Triple accommodation reduction 30% where available
- Children between 0-8 ages are not allowed on board during cabin cruises.
- Children have to be under control of family and noising is not allowed for respect of other passengers
- Bed sheets and towels are included & changed once a week
- Luxury menu including different meals every day with spaghetti, rice, meat and mixed vegetables, chicken, fish and BBQ
- The captain and CSH-Croatia Sailing Holidays reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary where deemed is necessary
- Ashore excursions are optional and have to be paid by costumers on board. Price depending on number of participants
- We accept on board pre-constituted groups for a maximum of 8 persons.
- 50 % penalty will be applied if booking cancelled after confirmation
- 100% penalty will be applied in case of cancellation in the last 30 days before departure.